Southeastern Illinois College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Southeastern Illinois College is a 2-year community college serving an eight county area. SIC is home to six academic departments offering degrees and certificates in over 70 fields of study. SIC is the region’s leader for online classes at only $106 per credit hour regardless of location (fees apply)! Several all-online degrees and many hybrids. And don’t forget your traditional classes, night classes, distance learning by video, and dual credit in high school–keeping education accessible!
Is Southeastern Illinois College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Southeastern Illinois College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Southeastern Illinois College’s requirements.
Is Southeastern Illinois College a good school?
Yes, Southeastern Illinois College is a good school that promotes quality, accessible, and accountable learning that is responsive to student and community needs.
What is Southeastern Illinois College known for?
Southeastern Illinois College is known for fielding several competitive academic teams including Model Illinois Government and the Forensic Falcons speech team. For students interested in the fine and performing arts, the SIC campus features the George T. Dennis Visual and Performing Arts Center which includes an art gallery and theater.
What is Southeastern Illinois College accredited?
Yes, Southeastern Illinois College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
The followings are popular programs at Southeastern Illinois College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Welding technology/welder
- Child care provider/assistant
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Criminal justice/police science
- Motorcycle maintenance and repair technology/technician
- Truck and bus driver/commercial vehicle operator and instructor
- Massage therapy/therapeutic massage
- Business administration and management
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping