York County Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, York County Community College is a public, 2-year institution located in Wells, Maine. YCCC offers nearly 30 associate’s degree programs and 10 certificate programs in a variety of career-oriented fields of study, including many with fully-online enrollment options. YCCC also provides students aiming for a bachelor’s degree with access to a number of 2 Plus 2 programs in collaboration with 15 other colleges and universities throughout the region.
Is York County Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at York County Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet York County Community College’s requirements.
Is York County Community College a good school?
York County Community College is a good school that provides education to individuals leading to jobs, transfer opportunities, and self-fulfillment, training for business and industry to develop a highly qualified workforce, and participation in economic development
What is York County Community College known for?
The York County Community College is known for inspiring students and the community to thrive! The school is known for its intentional education that prepares students to succeed in the workplace and their communities.
The followings are popular programs at the York County Community College
- Human services
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Business administration and management
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Animation| interactive technology| video graphics and special effects
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Computer science
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Drafting and design technology/technician
- Agricultural and domestic animal services
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Construction trades
- Hospitality administration/management
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Health information/medical records technology/technician