43 Courses Under Mechanical Engineering Degree
On this article, I am going to list out all Mechanical Engineering course outline in Nigeria Universities which you will study before you can to become a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. Normally, a course outline should contain; course name, course description, course hours etc… but I am going to skip that information and go straight to Mechanical Engineering subjects for university students.
I will only list out the course names excluding GST Courses and those courses with part II and III to avoid too much information. There is no guarantee that the listed Mechanical Engineering subjects (courses) will be fully covered in your school because universities in Nigeria does not use a uniform curriculum.
Nevertheless, you will study 97% of Mechanical Engineering courses listed here.
The following Mechanical Engineering courses in Nigeria listed here do not follow the traditional course structure and they have been arranged in alphabetical order. Notwithstanding, the list here covers 100 level courses, 200 level courses 300 courses and 400 level courses.
The following are the list of Core Mechanical Engineering Courses
- Advance Mathematics
- Advanced Strength of Materials
- Applied Fluid Mechanics.
- Applied Mechanics
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Automatic Control
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Basic Practical chemistry
- Basic Principle of Chemistry
- Basic Principle of Physical Chemistry
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Computational Methods
- Electrical Engineering
- Elementary Mathematics
- Engineering Analysis
- Engineering Computer programming
- Engineering Drawing
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
- Fundamentals of Physics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Manufacturing Technology
- Materials Science Laboratory
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Mechanics of machine
- Practical physics
- Statistics for Physical & Engineering
- Strength of Materials Laboratory
- Technology Development Policy
- Theory of Elasticity
- Work Technology
You should read this also;