Most universities do not have a good web navigation therefore, we have chosen to create a shortcut for Kogi State University Post Graduate Portal. You can click the button and you will be taken directly to the Kogi postgraduate portal instead of wasting time browsing through the school website.
For online applications, use the button below
PG SCHOOL REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Visit the Kogi State University’s School of Postgraduate Studies Portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/postgraduate then click on the “admission list”.
- Find your name on the list and copy your application number.
- Click the“PG Student Portal” link and login with your application number as user ID and password as your default password. You are advised to change this password at first login.
- After successful login, click on “Admission Letter” to begin the process of payment and printing of Admission Letter(s).
- Carefully complete the Bio-Data form with correct information and other details as required on the form and upload a scanned copy of recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white background.
- After completing the application form, Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on the “Pay Now” link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit/credit card.
- After successful completion of payment, kindly print out your admission letter.
- Proceed to PG School in person for screening.
- Once done with the internal screening, candidates are required to pay tuition fees via the portal http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng then click on “my payments”. Kindly follow the payment instruction been displayed to complete your payment.
- Finally, Print Course Registration Form, fill and submit to the PG School.
- For further information, complaints and other enquires kindly contact the Secretary of Post Graduate School Kogi State University, Anyigba, Kogi State via email at email@example.com