Baruch College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Baruch College provides students with the skills, knowledge, and perspectives to pursue their aspirations in today’s global environment. Its three schools educate more than 18,000 students and represent one of the most diverse college campuses in the country. Strong career and support services drive Baruch’s national recognition as an engine for social and economic mobility.
Is Baruch College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Baruch College is 41%. For every 100 applicants, 41 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Baruch College a good school?
Baruch College is a good school and through executive education, continuing studies, international partnerships, public events, and arts programming, Baruch stands out as an intellectual and cultural resource for New York City and the world
What is Baruch College known for?
Baruch College is known for being the largest urban public higher level institution in the US, and famous for its ethnically diverse student body. Baruch is also listed among the nation’s top public colleges for academic excellence, affordability, student success, and value
Is Baruch College a party school?
No, Baruch College is not a party school.
What major is Baruch College known for?
- Sales, distribution, and marketing operations
- Business/corporate communications
- Information science/studies
- Business administration and management
- Business/managerial economics
- Political science and government
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Business statistics
- Actuarial science
- Real estate
- International business/trade/commerce
- English language and literature
- Public administration
- Biology/biological sciences
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Financial mathematics
- Spanish language and literature