Last Updated on
You are expected to upload your complete qualifying O’ level results to JAMB CAPS within one week of this notification or risk losing your admission.
The Public Relations Officer of UNIZIK, Mr Emmanuel Ojukwu, said the 512 candidates had been offered provisional admission on merit, but they must upload their O’ level results into the CAPS as instructed by JAMB.
Mr Ojukwu explained that the affected candidates should visit the JAMB site, look for CAPS to accept the admission and then upload either their WASSCE or SSCE results within the one week stipulated.
“Unless the 512 candidates go to CAPS and upload their results, they will lose the admission,” Mr Ojukwu said.
According to him, over 27,000 applied to UNIZIK for admission, and about 22,000 wrote the university Post UTME. He said only 7,000 candidates would be offered admission.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- DELSU 2019/2020 admission list is out
- Bayero University expels 63 students over exam misconduct
- 100 level Student dies while celebrating the Independence Day
- LASU Invites Candidates to Apply for Afro-Brazilian Studies
- Students of Federal College of Education, Enugu State blocked the school gate.
- Snakes take over Auchi Poly Girl’s Hostel
- Embassy: Over 13,000 Nigerians studying in the US every year
- University of Ibadan (UI) released cut-off marks for 2019/2020
- Admission seeker drags sister to court over generator
- UNILAG Institute of Maritime Studies Admission in Progress