Whether you’re a student, a professional, or an amateur, if you have articles to share, we’d love to hear from you.
We are unable to pay for guest blog pieces, however, we credit the article to your name, and encourage you to share the article far and wide with your network. We’ll do the same through our newsletter and social channels.
How it works
- You’re welcome to send us a piece up-front, but in these cases, we must have the first right of refusal. Please do not send the piece to anyone else until you have heard back from us (or have not heard back within 10 business days).
- We would prefer that you send us an idea and blog outline first. We’ll let you know if we can accept the piece.
- Once we accept the piece – write away! We ask for a 10 business day turnaround.
- You’ll then be asked to submit an author bio no longer than 300 characters and an author image in .png or .jpg format. We prefer 300x300px.
- We’ll let you know when it’s published.
- Blog posts should be between 700 – 1,000 words. If you have a great idea for a long-form piece, we’ll also consider it.
- We’re based in Nigeria, but we accept writers from all over the globe…
- Link out to at least two relevant sources to support your article
- The topics we are primarily interested in include: Local and International admission, Education, Guides, Remote Jobs, Scholarships, CV Guides etc
- We particularly like “How-to” posts, ultimate guides, and case studies related to the topics.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws. We will only publish unique content that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
Be sure you’re writing about something you know well. We’d appreciate the piece being SEO optimised. If you can show that you’ve researched a potentially high traffic topic it is much more likely to be accepted.
Submit your topics and topic summaries to email@example.com
For Sponsored post check the link below…