|Eligible Country||All countries|
|Entry||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
The Erasmus Scholarships 2022 is open. The Erasmus Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelor and Master levels and Doctoral Degree Programs in Different European Universities. 2,756 Scholarships will be awarded. All the Expenses will be covered by the European Commission. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a Prestigious Scholarship Program. No GRE Requirements, No Need to Contact the Professor. Result awaited students can also apply.
Last year they allotted 2,450 Scholarships to International Students. This year they will support 2756 Scholars. Erasmus is one of the highly prestigious Scholarships of Europe in Almost Every Field/Major. There is no previous work experience requirement. You will Study Each Semester in different Countries and in different universities as well as you will do a Part-time internship as a Training in Different countries.
The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for Master Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program. The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World. You can Study without IELTS in Europe. There are Many Scholarships in Europe without IELTS. According to Sources, Erasmus Select the Highest Number of Students. The Full Detailed information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 is available below.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Programs are open (Each Course has a Different Deadline)
No. of Scholarships
2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
What is Not Required for the Scholarship?
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
What is Required for the Erasmus Scholarship
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the catalogue of Erasmus and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Then, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. (It will List all the Programs for 2022)
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
To learn more about this scholarship. Click on the apply button below