|Eligible Country||160 countries and territories|
|Entry||Masters and PhD|
|Tuition Fee||Fully Funded|
This year, if you want to live abroad and study for free, you shouldn’t miss any chance with Fulbright Scholarship Program 2022 in the United States.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists, from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
The U.S. Fulbright Program is Funded by the Government of the USA. Approximately 4,000 Foreign Students Receive Fulbright Scholarships each year in the United States at U.S. Universities.
All Participants from all around the world are eligible to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship Program. If You are from any academic background with any academic Discipline, You can apply for the Scholarship. Fulbright Encourages Applications from all Fields, Including Interdisciplinary Ones.
Fulbright Scholarships are open to International Students from more than 155 Countries. Fulbright is one of the Largest Scholarships and the Biggest U.S Funded Government Scholarship.
All the Expenses will be Covered Under this Scholarship Program. The Full Detailed Information about the Fulbright Scholarship 2022-2023 in the USA is given below.
About Fulbright Scholarship 2022 in the USA
- Scholarship Country: United States
- No. of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship the USA
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship Funded by the United States Department of State. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
- For the Master’s Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totalling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the PhD degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and PhD programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
Also, The Program Eligibility and Selection Procedures Vary Widely by Country. Please see the Fulbright Country-Specific Websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines. If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the Fulbright USA Scholarship
All Fulbright Applications are Processed by bi-National Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies in Your Country. Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
Deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually. It is important to visit the official website (link is available below) and the country-specific websites for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To learn more and apply for this scholarship. Click on the apply button below