The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board have the mandate To identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirements of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Furthermore, the Kaduna State Government is particular about ensuring that hardworking and indigent students (poor and needy) have equal access to quality education as a leveller to prosperity.
Aim and Benefits of Kaduna State Government Foreign & Local Scholarships
Successful candidates should see this as a great leveller that will improve the economic wellbeing of themselves and their families upon graduation. The State also sees this as an opportunity to encourage hard work, serve as an incentive to improve student performance in school, and build the human capacity of Kaduna State to be the best in Africa and one of the best in the World. We invite you on board!
Requirements for Kaduna State Government Foreign & Local Scholarships Qualification
- The Scholarship is open for Undergraduate, master, PhD students
- A minimum CGPA of 2.0 of 5.0 or 1.6 of 4.0
- Must be a student who has at least one more semester at the time of disbursement
- Must not be a spill-over student.
- Masters students who have spent more than 2 years or PhD students who have spent more than 4 years need not apply.
- All students who are currently in 100 levels, ND1 or HND1 should apply despite that they do not have any results yet. They should select 2.0 or 5.0 and 1.6 for 4.0
How to Apply
You will have to log in or signup to be able to apply for any of the categories mentioned.
For more details, visit KSG website