Singapore Management University (SMU) 2023 Steven Miller Scholarship for Undergraduate Students Worldwide
The SMU Steven Miller Scholarship was set up to continue the vision of the founding Dean of SCIS, Professor Steven Miller, who is passionate about attracting young talent to the school and ensuring that deserving students are able to complete their SMU education despite their financial hardship.
The Scholarship is set up in honor of Professor Miller who is instrumental in charting the growth of SCIS, building the school to the world-class institution that it is today.
Established in 2016, the SMU Steven Miller Scholarship is available to local and foreign undergraduates studying full-time in the School of Computing and Information Systems, Singapore Management University.
Aim and Benefits
- The recipients may apply for a bursary for cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Computing and Information Systems when required.
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances.
- The quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis.
- The scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees.
- Full-time undergraduates from the School of Computing and Information Systems
- Any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
How to Apply
- Admissions Applicants: Apply via Applicant’s Self-Service (after submitting an online application for admission)
- Current Students: Apply annually from 1 to 31 January via OASIS >Self-service App – Financial Aid Application
For more details, visit SMU website