Standard Chartered Bank is offering Nigerian students 10 million Naira loans which are the Smart Credit Educational Loan to help cover expenses and improve their lifestyle.
This Smart Credit Educational Loan can pay tuition and living expenses. Students with the help of family and friends who have a full-time job can apply for this loan. The smart credit loan offers an unsecured personal loan to help you realize your dreams and live life to the fullest.
About Standard Chartered Bank
They offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise â€“ Here for good. With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide.
Aim and Benefits of Standard Chartered Smart Educational Loan
Smart credit provides a fast, easy, and simple funding solution. The Smart Credit Educational Loans can be used to pay tuition fees, buy personal items like clothes, car among others as well as help with living expenses and other costs.
Requirements for Standard Chartered Smart Educational Loan Qualification
Loans are granted at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank and only to customers who meet the eligibility criteria. Other terms and conditions apply:
- Certified identification document
- At least a net salary of 50,000 naira
- Confirmation letter from employer
The loan comprises:
- Monthly repayments of the loan, for up to 6 years
- About 10 million can be borrowed
- In a situation of death, credit life insurance is provided, which helps relatives not to be responsible for the bank
Documents Required for Application
- Application form completed and signed
- Payment statements for the last 3 months
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Copy of organization identity card
- Form of identification: international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card, National identity card
- Where needed, birth certificate
- A letter of confirmation from your employer to confirm that a salary account will be opened for you in Standard Chartered bank
- Documents showing the place of residence and utility bills