Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania has a rich history of academic excellence and as one of 14 public universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Bloomsburg University prepares and inspires students to become dynamic and confident leaders. As the largest comprehensive university in Northeastern and North Central Pennsylvania, BU offers 54 undergraduate majors, 44 undergraduate minors, and 20 graduate programs, along with the experiences and technology to give students the best possible preparation for careers in their field.
Is the Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is 89%. For every 100 applicants, 89 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania a good school?
The Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is a good school, a premier public comprehensive university, recognized as a center of thinking, learning, and academic excellence.
What is the Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania known for?
The Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is known for its Cyber Defense Education jointly sponsored by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
Is Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania a party school?
Yes, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is a party school.
What major is the Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania known for?
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Organizational communication
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Mass communication/media studies
- Geology/earth science
- Social work
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Biology/biological sciences
- Special education and teaching
- Health/medical preparatory programs
- Medical radiologic technology/science , radiation therapist
- Computer/information technology services administration and management
- English language and literature
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Political science and government
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Fine/studio arts
- Computer science
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Social sciences
- International business/trade/commerce
- Selling skills and sales operations
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Health/medical physics