Frostburg State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Frostburg State University is a public, comprehensive, largely residential university offering a wide array of distinctive programs at the undergraduate level and select applied graduate programs. The only four-year institution of the University System of Maryland (USM) west of the Baltimore-Washington corridor, Frostburg serves as the premier educational and cultural center for Western Maryland.
Is Frostburg State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Frostburg State University is 74%. For every 100 applicants, 74 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Frostburg State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Frostburg State University a good school?
Frostburg State University is a good school that is committed to excellence in the areas of student engagement, quality of teaching, the vibrancy of the college community, and success of its graduates.
What is Frostburg State University known for?
Frostburg State University is known for being top 50 Affordable MBA Programs for Physicians Online for 2020, a Top 30 Great Value Colleges for a Master of Science in Nursing Online, and one of the 25 Most Affordable Master of Science in Nursing Online Programs for 2021. The University is also known for offering students a distinctive and distinguished baccalaureate education along with a select set of applied masters and doctoral programs.
Is Frostburg State University a party school?
Yes. Frostburg State University is a big party school.
What major is the University of Arkansas known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Wildlife biology
- Health/medical preparatory programs
- Mass communication/media studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Parksrecreation and leisure studies
- Social work
- Information technology
- Computer science
- Biology/biological sciences
- Political science and government
- Fine/studio arts
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Information science/studies
- English language and literature
- Geology/earth science
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Teacher educationmultiple levels
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Social sciences
- Botany/plant biology
- Environmental science
- Foreign languages and literatures
- International/global studies
- Wildlifefish and wildlands science and management
- Athletic training/trainer
- Elementary education and teaching
- City/urbancommunity and regional planning