Shippensburg University majors and acceptance rate
Shippensburg University, located in the Northwest region of the United States is a comprehensive university of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education offering Doctoral programs, Advanced Certificate programs, and Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees.
The 210-acre landscaped campus of Ship, a regional destination campus in south-central Pennsylvania, is fully accessible and contains an advanced, networked infrastructure to support technology-based teaching, learning, and research.
Is Shippensburg University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Shippensburg University is 94%. For every 100 applicants, 94 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Shippensburg University a good school?
Shippensburg University is a good school that prepares highly effective professional practitioners who are ethical and culturally competent. The school emphasizes the development of the whole person by grounding learners in current research, direct experience, personal development, and social equity.
What is Shippensburg University known for?
Shippensburg University is known for its Raiders athletics program. Shippensburg University is nationally ranked as a Top 25 Best Regional University North for 2021 by U.S. News & World Report, and a Best Business School for 2020 by The Princeton Review.
Is Shippensburg University a party school?
Yes, Shippensburg University is a party school.
What major is Shippensburg University known for?
- Business administration and management
- Marketing/marketing management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Social work
- Management information systems
- Education/teaching of individuals in early childhood special education programs
- Rhetoric and composition
- Political science and government
- English language and literature
- Environmental studies
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Computer software engineering
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Art/art studies
- International/global studies
- Spanish language and literature
- French language and literature
- Sustainability studies
- Public administration
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies