University of Central Arkansas majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, the University of Central Arkansas is a 4-year public school and one of the oldest universities in the state. UCA awards undergraduate degrees in 86 academic programs and is one of the largest producers of teachers in Arkansas.
Is the University of Central Arkansas hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Central Arkansas is 94%. For every 100 applicants, 94 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Central Arkansas’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Central Arkansas a good school?
The University of Central Arkansas is a good school committed to excellence through the delivery of outstanding undergraduate and graduate education that remains current and responsive to the diverse needs of those it serves.
What is the University of Central Arkansas known for?
The University of Central Arkansas is known for being the primary source of teachers in Arkansasa and a nationally recognized leader for its continuous record of excellence in undergraduate and graduate education, scholarly and creative endeavors, and engagement with local, national, and global communities.
Is the University of Central Arkansas a party school?
Yes. The University of Central Arkansas is a party school.
The followings are popular majors at the University of Central Arkansas:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Marketing/marketing management
- Community health services/liaison/counseling
- Computer and information sciences
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Business administration and management
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Management information systems
- Creative writing
- Art/art studies
- English language and literature
- Music performance
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Special education and teaching
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Political science and government
- Interior design
- Medical radiologic technology/science , radiation therapist
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- General studies
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Biological and physical sciences
- Environmental science
- Computer and information sciences, other
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Family and consumer sciences/home economics teacher education
- International/global studies
- Social studies teacher education
- Public administration
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Athletic training/trainer
- Religion/religious studies
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Engineering physics/applied physics
- Nuclear medical technology/technologist
- African, american/black studies