Last updated on January 4, 2021 by The Counselor
Are you searching for N-words to describe someone you love? Perhaps you are searching for N words for copying writing or to write a rhythmic poem? You are definitely reading the right page. There are lots of descriptive words that begin with the letter E and perfectly fit to describe someone you love.
I know it is hard to find those perfect alternative words for love to express or describe someone you love. For a fact, you are not alone — humans have been looking for the best words to describe love for aeons, and yet we are often short of words and this is the very reason why I have collated some soothing N words that will amaze your lover or readers.
Check out E Words To Describe Someone You Love
These the N Words To Describe Someone You Love
- Native: original — natural — occurring naturally in its pure form — growing, originating or produced in a certain region or place — arising by birth.
- Natty: neat, smart and fashionable — dapper — tidy.
- Natural: relating to nature — characterized by freedom of artificiality — expected to happen without intervening — produced by or present in nature — being in a pristine and pure state — being skilful or talented through inherited qualities.
- Negotiable: possible or easy to be negotiated or negotiate — open to change, modification or discussion — transferable from one to another — passable.
- Neighbourly: exhibiting or having the qualities of a friendly neighbour.
- Nervy: strong or vigorous — requiring or showing fortitude and courage — bold.
- Newfangled: desirous of changing or eager for novelties.
- Nifty: very good — great — first-rate — stylish — attractive.
- Nimble: quick, light, clever and acute in action or movement.
- Niminy-piminy:- is affectedly delicate, refined or prim.
- Nippy: pleasantly invigorating and cold — sharp.
- Nirvana place or state of being in peace or complete happiness
- Nitid: shining — bright — lustrous — fine — spruce.
- Nobby: elegant — fashionable — stylish — chic — smart — aristocratic.
- Noetic: of or relating to the intellect or mind.
- Nonchalant: seeming to be calm and relaxed — cool — unconcerned.
- Nonpareil: above comparison or eminent beyond
- Noteworthy something worth mentioning or deserving notice
- Nourishing: of or providing nourishment or growth — nutritious.
- Novel: strikingly new, fresh or different.
- Nubile: of an age ready for marriage.
- Numinous: spiritually elevated or awe-inspiring — sublime — suggesting or indicating the presence of divinity or deity — supernatural.
- Nutrimental: nutritious and nourishing — alimental.