Perry Technical Institute programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the United State, Perry Technical Institute is a small, private institution located in Yakima, Washington. The college offers more than 12 career technical trade programs that are designed to turn students into skilled workers over the course of two years. Students attending Perry have the opportunity to take part in special programs and groups, such as the Harriet Circle, which connects female students who are interested in nontraditional industries and fields of study.
Is Perry Technical Institute hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Perry Technical Institute is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Perry Technical Institute’s requirements.
Is Perry Technical Institute a good school?
Yes, Perry Technical Institute is a good school that educates, empowers, and equips students for lifelong careers in the industry.
What is Perry Technical Institute known for?
Perry Technical Institute is known for offering a robust Career Services department, which assists students with resume and cover letter writing, mock interviewing, social media strategies, and more.
What is Perry Technical Institute accredited?
Yes, Perry Technical Institute is a real college accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
The followings are popular programs at Perry Technical Institute:
- Instrumentation technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Welding technology/welder
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Medical office management/administration
- Construction trades
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- Agricultural mechanics and equipment/machine technology
- Communications systems installation and repair technology