Last Updated on
Skyline University, Nigeria (SUN), which was granted a provisional license 9th May 2018 by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria’s regulatory agency on university education offers courses in both Arts and Science-based courses through six (6) Schools, a Postgraduate School and a Centre for Professional Development.
Skyline University, Nigeria Admission Requirement
Eligibility for admission into Skyline University Nigeria is open to all candidates who possess the required qualification irrespective of race, sex, creed, religion, geographical location and ethnic background or tribe.
Following are the compulsory requirements for admission into institutions in Nigeria, Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level or its equivalent as required by the Department of interest.
Candidates must obtain a minimum of 160 points in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Candidate’s details must have been forwarded to SUN by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Skyline University, Nigeria offers admission into full-time undergraduate programs is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
List of courses offered by Skyline University, Nigeria
- Business Administration
- Computer Science & Information System
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Physics with Electronics
- Software Engineering
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 10 Courses Offered in PAMO University of Medical Sciences
- FUPRE Courses and Admission Requirement
- About UNIOSUN Pre-degree and Courses
- 26 List of Medical Courses in Bayero University, Kano
- University of Ibadan (UI) released cut-off marks for 2019/2020
- List of Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Courses
- Universities Offering Online Masters Degree in Nigeria
- List of Courses in Niger State University of Education, Minna
- List of Gombe State University Science Courses
- List of courses offered by Federal University Dutse (FUD)