Barry University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the united state, Barry University is a Catholic institution of higher education founded in 1940 by the Adrian Dominican Sisters. Grounded in the liberal arts tradition, Barry University is a scholarly community committed to the highest academic standards in undergraduate, graduate, and professional education.
Barry University offers more than 100 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. Based in Miami, the university is composed of two colleges and six schools in the areas of Arts and Sciences, Business, Education, Law, Nursing and Health Sciences, Podiatry, Professional and Career Education (PACE), and Social Work. The University enrolls approximately 7,500 students from nearly all 50 states and 80 countries and has more than 65,000 alumni worldwide.
Is Barry University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Barry University is 65%. For every 100 applicants, 65 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Barry University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Barry University a good school?
Yes, Barry University is a good school that promotes and supports the intellectual life, emphasizing lifelong learning, growth, and development. The University pursues scholarly and critical analysis of fundamental questions of the human experience. In the pursuit of truth, the University advances the development of solutions that promote the common good and a more humane and just society.
What is Barry University known for?
Barry University is known for its scholarly community committed to the highest academic standards in undergraduate, graduate, and professional education. Barry University is also known to provide opportunities for affirming Catholic identity, Dominican heritage, and collegiate traditions.
The followings are popular majors at Barry University:
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Public administration
- Health/health care administration/management
- Information technology
- Cardiovascular technology/technologist
- Computer and information sciences
- Social work
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Sales, distribution, and marketing operations
- Radio and television
- Exercise physiology
- Art/art studies
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Political science and government
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Athletic training/trainer
- English language and literature
- Public relations/image management
- General studies
- International/global studies
- Sports studies
- Pre, law studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- International business/trade/commerce
- Computer science