Bemidji State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Bemidji State University, lakeside campus in northern Minnesota, engages in new worlds of thought, embraces responsible citizenship, and educates for a future that can only be imagined. Bemidji State is a catalyst for shaping the potential of those it serves, who, in turn, shape the worlds in which they live and work. The greater Bemidji population numbers over 25,000 and serves as a regional commerce and health center. Offerings include undergraduate majors and graduate programs encompassing the liberal arts and selected professional programs.
Is Bemidji State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Bemidji State University is 69%. For every 100 applicants, 69 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Bemidji State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Bemidji State University a good school?
Yes, Bemidji State University is a good school serving around 5,000 students in undergraduate, graduate, and online degree programs, their core philosophy is built upon a commitment to environmental stewardship, community service, and global understanding.
What is Bemidji State University known for?
Bemidji State University is known for its innovative, interdisciplinary, and highly accessible learning environment committed to student success and a sustainable future. Through the transformative power of the liberal arts, education in the professions, and robust engagement of its students, the school instills and promotes service to others, preservation of the earth, and respect and appreciation for diverse peoples.
The followings are popular majors at Bemidji State University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Elementary education and teaching
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Social work
- Wildlife, fish and wildlands science and management
- E, commerce/electronic commerce
- Project management
- Environmental studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Design and visual communications
- Mass communication/media studies
- Aquatic biology/limnology
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Computer science
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Social studies teacher education
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- American indian/native american studies
- Health teacher education
- Community health and preventive medicine
- Information science/studies
- English/language arts teacher education
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Industrial technology/technician
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Political science and government
- English language and literature
- Creative writing
- Spanish language and literature
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Mathematics teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Engineering/industrial management
- International/global studies
- Commercial and advertising art