Delta State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Delta State University is home to more than 4,000 students. Its diverse and unique institute offers a devoted and genuine educational experience. It is a family-oriented campus where professors know students by their names, not numbers. The skills and connections gained while earning a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree lead to career opportunities beyond the classroom.
Is Delta State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Delta State University is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Delta State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Delta State University a good school?
Delta State University is a good school that prepares students for the marketplace by providing challenging educational opportunities.
What is Delta State University known for?
As with other programs ranging from the traditional arts, humanities, and sciences, to rarer programmes, like Commercial Aviation, Delta State University is known for its nationally-recognized Geospatial Information Technology programme.
Is Delta State University a party school?
No, Delta State University is not a party school.
What major is Delta State University known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Elementary education and teaching
- Biology/biological sciences
- Social work
- General studies
- Business administration and management
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences
- Visual and performing arts
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Arts, entertainment, and media management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Management information systems
- Marketing/marketing management
- Music teacher education
- Health/health care administration/management
- Aeronautics/aviation/aerospace science and technology
- Biological and physical sciences
- Science technologies/technicians
- English language and literature
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Digital arts
- Social studies teacher education
- Social sciences
- Mathematics teacher education
- English/language arts teacher education