Goodwin University Majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Goodwin College is a private institution based in East Hartford, Connecticut. Classes are offered year-round, with the evening, weekend, and online options, and the curriculum is career-focused. Nursing, human services, and medicine are among the most popular fields of study. The college also operates a community garden for students and employees.
Is Goodwin University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Goodwin University is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Goodwin University’s requirements.
Is Goodwin University a good school?
Goodwin University is a good school that educates a diverse student population in a dynamic environment that aligns with education, commerce, and community.
What is Goodwin University known for?
Goodwin University is known for its innovative programs of study that prepare students for professional careers while promoting lifelong learning and civic responsibility.
The followings are popular Majors at the Goodwin University
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Funeral service and mortuary science
- Human services
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Histologic technician
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Opticianry/ophthalmic dispensing optician
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- General studies
- Environmental studies
- Homeland security| law enforcement| firefighting and related protective services
- Quality control technology/technician
- Child care provider/assistant
- Logistics| materials| and supply chain management