Lourdes University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, Lourdes University is a Catholic and Franciscan institution established in 1958 by the Sisters of St. Francis. Lourdes University is grounded in the Franciscan values of learning, reverence, and service, with quality academic programs and the personalized attention afforded to its students. Located in Sylvania, Ohio within the Great Lakes region of the United States, Lourdes students appreciate the safe and beautiful 127-acre suburban campus.
Is Lourdes University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Lourdes University is 78%. For every 100 applicants, 78 are admitted. This means the school is not hard to get into. If you meet Lourdes University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
Is Lourdes University a good school:
Yes. Lourdes University is a good school with a proven record of preparing graduates for personal and professional success, more than 90 percent of Lourdes business, education, social work, and nursing graduates who pass state-administered exams secure employment in their profession or gain acceptance into graduate school within six months of graduation. Lourdes University graduates are successful business leaders, educators, nurses, social workers, and professionals across the U.S. and abroad.
What is Lourdes University known for?
Lourdes University is known for providing a holistic, student-centered education, rooted in the liberal arts that prepare individuals for meaningful careers and lifelong learning. Lourdes University is also known for providing a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies.
The followings are popular majors at Lourdes University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Social work
- Accounting and finance
- English language and literature
- Health/health care administration/management
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Secondary education and teaching
- Environmental science
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Religion/religious studies
- Public health