University of Mount Union majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, The University of Mount Union, founded in 1846, is a four-year, private institution grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Mount Union offers an array of broad-based and career-specific undergraduate and graduate programs to over 2,300 students. Mount Union faculty and staff are committed to providing a student-centered approach to education. Combining foundational classroom knowledge with practical hands-on experience, Mount Union students are prepared for success after graduation.
Is the University of Mount Union hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Mount Union is 77%. For every 100 applicants, 77 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet University of Mount Union requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Mount Union a good school?
Yes, the University of Mount Union is a good school that values high standards for learning, teaching, and inquiry while providing a well-rounded education that integrates professional preparation and study in the arts and sciences with co-curricular involvement.
What is the University of Mount Union known for?
The University of Mount Union is known for helping students and families seeking a personalized education combining breadth of knowledge and perspective with career-specific study and experiential learning, the University of Mount Union is also known will offer an optimal combination of exceptional quality, reasonable cost, and preparation for career success.
The followings are popular majors at the University of Mount Union:
- Marketing/marketing management
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Biology/biological sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Education/teaching of individuals who are developmentally delayed
- Political science and government
- Computer and information sciences
- Japanese language and literature
- French language and literature
- Spanish language and literature
- International/global studies
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- International relations and national security studies
- Art/art studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Civil engineering
- English language and literature
- Human development and family studies
- Athletic training/trainer
- Environmental science
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- Organizational communication
- Web page, digital/multimedia and information resources design
- German language and literature
- Music performance
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Public health
- International business/trade/commerce
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Health teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Financial mathematics