The University of New England – Biddeford Campus majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, the University of New England is Maine’s largest private university, an innovative educational community with two distinctive coastal Maine campuses, a vibrant new campus in Tangier, Morocco, and a robust offering of degree and certificate programs online. UNE is home to Maine’s only medical and dental schools—part of a comprehensive health education mission built on a pioneering interprofessional approach that includes pharmacy, nursing, and an array of allied health professions.
Is the University of New England – Biddeford Campus hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of New England – Biddeford Campus is 87%. For every 100 applicants, 87 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is the University of New England – Biddeford Campus a good school?
The University of New England – Biddeford Campus is a good school that prepares students to thrive in a rapidly-changing world and, in so doing, to improve the health of people, communities, and our planet
What is the University of New England – Biddeford Campus known for?
The University of New England – Biddeford Campus is known for its Online Graduate Education Programs and Online Doctorates in Education Programs.
Is the University of New England – Biddeford Campus a party school?
No, the University of New England – Biddeford Campus is not a party school.
What major is the University of New England – Biddeford Campus known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Biomedical sciences
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Marine biology and biological oceanography
- Animal behavior and ethology
- Athletic training/trainer
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Environmental science
- Political science and government
- Public health
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Human nutrition
- Maritime studies
- Environmental studies
- Applied mathematics
- Social work
- Secondary education and teaching
- Art teacher education
- Pre, dentistry studies
- English language and literature
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- International/global studies
- Sustainability studies
- Fine/studio arts
- Medical informatics
- Business/corporate communications