University of the Ozarks majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, the Presbyterian-affiliated, liberal arts university is the oldest institution of higher education in Arkansas. The fully accredited, private, undergraduate university blends a strong sense of history with an emphasis on staying ahead of the curve in today’s technology-dominated world. The University of the Ozarks is committed to ensuring students have an exceptionally affordable opportunity to acquire the strong foundation they need to lead lives of purpose and excellence.
Is the University of the Ozarks hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of the Ozarks is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of the Ozarks’ requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of the Ozarks a good school?
The University of the Ozarks is a good school where students experience the opportunity to live fully, learn deeply, experience widely, and make an impact far beyond the campus community as they pursue the goal of becoming the best version of themselves.
What is the University of the Ozarks known for?
The University of the Ozarks is known for its challenging academic framework, mentoring and motivation, and a strong sense of community to support students in the pursuit of their goals.
Is the University of the Ozarks a party school?
No. The University of the Ozarks is not a party school.
The followings are popular majors at the University of the Ozarks:
- Business administration and management
- Public health education and promotion
- Biology/biological sciences
- Environmental studies
- General studies
- Fine/studio arts
- Mass communication/media studies
- English language and literature
- Political science and government
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Religion/religious studies
- International business/trade/commerce
- Marketing/marketing management
- Elementary education and teaching
- Technology teacher education/industrial arts teacher education