University of Wisconsin-Parkside majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, the UW-Parkside campus is part of more than 1,000 acres of natural wooded areas, prairies, and parks near the Lake Michigan shoreline between Milwaukee and Chicago. UW-Parkside offers 37 undergraduate majors and three master’s programs, with a current enrollment of 4,500 students. UW-Parkside is committed to high-quality educational programs, scholarships, and services responsive to its diverse student population, and to its local, national, and global communities.
Is the University of Wisconsin-Parkside hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside is 66%. For every 100 applicants, 66 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; and not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Wisconsin-Parkside’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Wisconsin-Parkside a good school?
Yes, the University of Wisconsin-Parkside is a good school where students are supported by designing custom-tailored degree programs that meet the needs of today’s demanding job market, as well as students’ unique curiosities. Combining academic disciplines can energize new pursuits and discoveries, so students encourage students to create an interdisciplinary course program that suits their interests.
What is the University of Wisconsin-Parkside known for?
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is known to be a dynamic learning community grounded in academic excellence and focused on student success, diversity, inclusion, and community engagement. University of Wisconsin-Parkside offers high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of liberal education in the arts, sciences, and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic, and cultural needs of the region.
The followings are popular majors at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside:
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Marketing/marketing management
- Computer and information sciences
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Digital arts
- Management information systems
- Elementary education and teaching
- Environmental studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Health information/medical records administration/administrator
- English language and literature
- Art/art studies
- Secondary education and teaching
- Political science and government
- Molecular biology
- Spanish language and literature
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Geology/earth science
- International/global studies
- Sustainability studies
- Special education and teaching