Last Updated on
The page contains Salem University, Lokoja Admission Requirements for 2019/2020 sessions
- At least five credit passed (including English Language and Mathematics) which must be obtained in not more than two sittings in the West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE) and the General Certificate of Education (GCE).
Direct Entry Mode
- For candidates to qualify for direct entry into Salem University, they must have A-Level passes in two relevant subjects in addition to five credit passes at the OLevel, which must include English Language and Mathematics. The University also accepts its own Diploma Certificate in the various courses run at the IJMB Programme as well as Diploma Certificates from recognized universities. Candidates with good OND/ND or NCE passes may also be considered for admission via direct entry.
- In addition to the above general requirements, prospective students must satisfy the specific college/departmental requirements
If you’re satisfied with these requirements, you can go further and see all offered by Salem University, Lokoja using the search box below. Type your chosen course and press enter to get the right subject combination.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Augustine University, Ilara Admission Requirements
- Delta State University, Abraka (Delsu) Admission Requirements
- Crescent University, Abeokuta (cuab) Admission Requirements
- Ondo State University Science and Technology Admission Requirement
- Rhema University Admission Requirements
- Akwa Ibom State University, Admission Requirements
- Veritas University, Abuja Admission Requirements
- Samuel Adegboyega University Admission Requirements
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.