Last Updated on
The page contains Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) cut off mark and Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 sessions
If you’re yet to write JAMB and you are here looking for JAMB cut off marks for TASUED, that is a bad way to failure….. I personally will not recommend that you read this page. But if you’re seeking for admission requirements that’s nice. You can read on how to pass JAMB here
Checking cut-off TASUED before you write JAMB will limit your mindset towards aiming high. Assuming TASUED cut off mark is 180, your mind will juggle to score above 180. But If you don’t have that mindset of checking UI cut-off, your mind will aim higher because you really don’t know what you are up against.
This page is for those who have written JAMB and have seen their scores. Now, they want to know if their JAMB score meet the cut-off mark of TASUED
The second category of people who should visit this page is those who want to know the admission requirements that is how to gain admission into TASUED and the required documents for admission.
How to gain admission to study at Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED).
To gain admission into Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), you have the choice to choose your mode of entry. Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) offers admission through a range of programmes from the full-time certificate, predegree, diploma and degree programmes to part-time evening and weekend degree programmes. The University offers postgraduate studies up to a doctoral level.
These are the required screening documents to gain admission into tasued
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
These are the admission requirements into Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED).
- For UTME 4-Year Programme: WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSCE), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level), or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at one sittings or six (6) credits at not more than two sittings. National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only.
- For Direct Entry 3-year Programme: Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’ Level, HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Upper credit, Cambridge (A level) Certificate, Academic Diploma from recognized Universities (for some courses) (in relevant areas) are required in addition to Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only.
Tasued Special Courses Requirements
- A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are
acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Guidance & Counseling with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics.
- A candidate wishing to study Mass Communication must have at least a pass in Literature in English.
What is TASUED cut-off mark 2019?
Permit me to quickly explain what cut off mark is and why universities in Nigeria use it as a yardstick for admission.
Cut off mark is a simple English word which means a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated. TASUED UTME Cut off mark is the required score from you by the university in order to gain admission to study your desired score. Those who sit for JAMB are called UTME candidates. This simple means JAMB is not the only way for you to gain admission into TASUED
While JAMB has the power to set cut off marks for universities, though some schools may have an understanding with JAMB to increase or decrease their cut off marks due to personal school policy. Mind you, Post UTME score is not the same with JAMB UTME score. You may pass JAMB and fail POST UTME.
TASUED JAMB UTME cut off mark is 180 and may change depending on school policy. This cut off is only applicable to some departmental courses in TASUED as some may require you to score above. Most often, competitive courses are usually the ones with higher JAMB cut off marks in other to reduce the entrance and overcrowd while the non-competitive courses follow the default cut off mark.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Bayero University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- Kaduna State University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark & Admission Requirements
- NDA cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- NOUN cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- EBSU Cutoff Mark and Admission Requirement
- FUNAAB cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- Delsu Cut off mark and admission requirements