Last Updated on
The page contains Veritas University Admission Requirements for 2019/2020 sessions
Veritas University Admission Requirements General Requirements
- A minimum standard of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings, including English in all courses. For all Science Courses, candidates must have credits in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For Management and Social Sciences, candidates require five (5) credits pass to include English and Mathematics. For courses in Economics, candidates must have credit in Economics and for other Social Science Courses, e.g. Political Science/Sociology. Candidates must have a pass in Mathematics.
- Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit passes in at least five (5) subjects.
- National Teaching Certificate (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit passes in five (5) subjects relevant to the course and obtained at not more than two sittings. For the purpose of NTC/NBC, credit in any General Education subjects, trade-related subjects and trade component subjects is equivalent to credit in a subject.
Veritas University Admission Requirements Direct Entry Application (DE):
Applicants with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission. However, Veritas University, Abuja will not admit into 200 level in its first two years of operation.
- Veritas University, Abuja accept a minimum of five (5) subjects passes at not more than two sittings with at least two at the Principal or Advanced level of the GCE and the others, at credit level of the SSCE/GCE O/Level, NTC/NBC. No subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced levels.
- Veritas University, Abuja accept passes in two major subjects in the NCE with SSCE O/Level, NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses). Education may be accepted as a third A/Level subject for those taking a course in Education.
- Veritas University, Abuja accept two passes at the IJMB examination or Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies terminal examination or International Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE O/Level, NTC/NBC credits or equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- First Degree holders.
If you’re satisfied with these requirements, you can go further and see all offered by Veritas University using the search box below. Type your chosen course and press enter to get the right subject combination.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Admission Requirements
- Augustine University, Ilara Admission Requirements
- Akwa Ibom State University, Admission Requirements
- Salem University, Lokoja Admission Requirements
- Delta State University, Abraka (Delsu) Admission Requirements
- Rhema University Admission Requirements
- Kaduna State University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- NOUN cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Crescent University, Abeokuta (cuab) Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.