Blackhawk Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Blackhawk Technical College delivers innovative education to enrich their diverse communities. The College is a center of education and training that is a catalyst for change in Rock and Green Counties, featuring future-driven educational delivery platforms and high-impact programs that improve lives.
Is Blackhawk Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Blackhawk Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Blackhawk Technical College requirements.
Is Blackhawk Technical College a good college?
Blackhawk Technical College is a good school that prepares students to live and work in diverse global communities through the relentless pursuit of student success, innovation, and educational excellence.
What is Blackhawk Technical College known for?
Blackhawk Technical College is known for combining coursework with paid apprenticeships in five technical fields. Through the Prior Learning Assessment program, Blackhawk gives students the opportunity to earn course credit for previous work experience.
Is Blackhawk Technical College a real college?
Yes, Blackhawk Technical College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at the Blackhawk Technical College
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Criminal justice/police science
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Welding technology/welder
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Phlebotomy technician/phlebotomist
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Biology technician/biotechnology laboratory technician
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Heavy equipment maintenance technology/technician
- Truck and bus driver/commercial vehicle operator and instructor
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Agricultural/farm supplies retailing and wholesaling
- Computer installation and repair technology/technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping