Bristol Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Bristol Community College (Bristol) has core values rooted in student success and lifelong learning. For more than 50 years, Bristol Community College has served as a leading resource for education and workforce development in the region. Bristol offers a rich variety of degree, certificate, and training programs along with flexible online offerings that lead to an associate degree, a career-ready certificate, or the ability to transfer to baccalaureate colleges throughout the state and country.
Is Bristol Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Bristol Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Bristol Community College’s requirements.
Is Bristol Community College a good school?
Bristol Community College is a good school that provides an accessible, innovative, and inclusive education that prepares students to navigate and succeed in our ever-changing world.
What is Bristol Community College known for?
The Bristol Community College is known for supporting the growth of students, by providing them with equitable access to all services, and the tools necessary to achieve their personal, professional and educational goals.
The followings are popular programs at the Bristol Community College
- General Studies
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Social work
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer and information sciences
- Kindergarten/preschool education and teaching
- Business operations support and secretarial services
- Elementary education and teaching
- Fine/studio arts
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Engineering technologies and engineering-related fields
- Legal professions and studies
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- American sign language (asl)
- Hospitality administration/management
- Culinary arts and related services
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Dental hygiene/hygienist