Bunker Hill Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Bunker Hill Community College is the largest community college in Massachusetts. The College enrolls more than 14,000 students on two campuses and at three satellite locations. BHCC is one of the most diverse institutions of higher education in Massachusetts. Sixty-seven percent of the students are people of color and more than half of BHCC’s students are women. The College also enrolls more than 800 international students who come from approximately 100 countries and speak more than 75 languages.
Is Bunker Hill Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Bunker Hill Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Bunker Hill Community College’s requirements.
Is Bunker Hill Community College a good school?
Yes, Bunker Hill Community College is a good school that offers open access to high-quality, affordable academic programs, including associate degree and certificate programs. The school is committed to excellence in teaching and learning and provides academic preparation for transfer to four-year institutions, career preparation for entry into high-demand occupational fields, developmental coursework, and lifelong learning opportunities.
What is Bunker Hill Community College known for?
The Bunker Hill Community College is internationally recognized for the development of individualized and alternative methods of instruction, BHCC is a leader in learning communities and distance learning technologies that enhance and strengthen the learning environment.
The followings are popular programs at the Bunker Hill Community College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/police science
- Computer science
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- General Studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer programming
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Hospitality administration/management
- Information science/studies
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Electrical/electronics maintenance and repair technology
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Human services
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Design and visual communications
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- English language and literature
- Clinical| hospital| and managed care pharmacy
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Information technology
- Fine arts and art studies
- Cardiovascular technology/technologist
- Diagnostic medical sonography/sonographer and ultrasound technician
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Data entry/microcomputer applications
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Environmental science
- Computer and information sciences and support services
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Industrial and product design
- Mass communication/media studies
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Business operations support and secretarial services
- International business/trade/commerce