Goshen College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, Goshen College is a nationally-ranked college in Indiana; renowned for its purposeful and integrated curriculum, its distinctive hands-on, real-world educational opportunities, and its commitment to creating positive change in the world. It offers over 65 undergraduate areas of study; as well as best-in-class graduate programs in nursing, business administration, and environmental education.
Is Goshen College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Goshen College is 92%. For every 100 applicants, 92 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. If you meet Goshen College’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
Is Goshen College a good school?
Yes, Goshen College is a good school that prides itself on providing an integrated and multifaceted education that connects arts with sciences, and foundation with practice — exposing students to multiple perspectives and encouraging them to think deeply and live purposefully. With 98% of graduates entering their careers or pursuing further education within a year of completion, Goshen students graduate prepared to thrive in their lives and careers; and to make meaningful and measurable impacts on their communities and their relationships with others.
What is Goshen College known for?
Goshen College is known for its thriving academic community and superb faculty; making education engaging, pragmatic, and forward-thinking. Proximity to Chicago, the third-largest city in the US, Goshen College provides students access to rich cultural experiences and experiential learning in all fields, earning them consistent rankings for internship opportunities.
The followings are popular majors at Goshen College:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Molecular biology
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Social work
- Biology/biological sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Special education and teaching
- English language and literature
- Peace studies and conflict resolution
- Art/art studies
- Environmental science
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Radio and television
- Sustainability studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Organizational communication
- Computer science
- Spanish language and literature
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Teaching english as a second or foreign language/esl language instructor
- Engineering physics/applied physics
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Bible/biblical studies
- Graphic design
- Marketing/marketing management