Hennepin Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Hennepin Technical College is a public technical school training students hailing from the Twin Cities area. In 2012, both campuses were renovated and updated with the latest technology utilized by modern day technical students. Thanks to an extensive number of businesses that partner with the college, 99% of HTC students get placed in a vocation connected to their field of study.
Is Hennepin Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Hennepin Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Hennepin Technical College requirements.
Is Hennepin Technical College a good school?
Hennepin Technical College is a good school that provides excellence in career and technical education for employment and advancement in an ever-changing global environment.
What is Hennepin Technical College known for?
Hennepin Technical College is known for its curriculum which is industry-validated.. The college is committed to preparing students to be successful in obtaining the education and skills that can result in employment and a career.
The followings are popular programs at the Hennepin Technical College
- Criminal justice/police science
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Automation engineer technology/technician
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Plastics and polymer engineering technology/technician
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Culinary arts/chef training
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- General office occupations and clerical services
- Welding technology/welder
- Health unit coordinator/ward clerk
- Community health services/liaison/counseling
- Hydraulics and fluid power technology/technician
- Medical reception/receptionist
- Food preparation/professional cooking/kitchen assistant
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Small engine mechanics and repair technology/technician
- Emergency care attendant (emt ambulance)
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Quality control technology/technician
- Building/property maintenance
- Cabinetmaking and millwork
- Business administration and management
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Medium/heavy vehicle and truck technology/technician
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Computer support specialist
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Data modeling/warehousing and database administration
- Child care provider/assistant
- Medical office assistant/specialist
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Marine maintenance/fitter and ship repair technology/technician
- Digital arts
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Plant nursery operations and management
- Photographic and film/video technology/technician and assistant
- Recording arts technology/technician
- Prepress/desktop publishing and digital imaging design