Marion Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Marion Technical College is a public two-year college located in Marion, Ohio with an enrollment of approximately 2700 students. Offers internship and clinical experiences as part of the curricula within all certificate and degree programs. Enables students to transfer credits to four-year public institutions in the state through Ohio’s Transfer Assurance Guide (TAG) program. Average student age is 28 and average class size is 20.
Is Marion Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Marion Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Marion Technical College requirements.
Is Marion Technical College a good school?
Marion Technical College is a good school that prepares students for lifelong learning by providing career, technical and transferable education.
What is Marion Technical College known for?
Marion Technical College is known for its flexible, affordable, and transferable real-world education.
The followings are popular programs at the Marion Technical College
- General Studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Social work
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Diagnostic medical sonography/sonographer and ultrasound technician
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Robotics technology/technician
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Logistics| materials| and supply chain management
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Executive assistant/executive secretary
- Marketing/marketing management
- Computer software and media applications
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Real estate
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Data modeling/warehousing and database administration
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping