Northwest Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Northwest Technical College prepares students for fulfilling careers in highly skilled, sought-after fields. Their certificate, diploma, and degree programs are carefully designed to serve graduates and employers in northern Minnesota. Northwest Technical College is a member of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities in MN, United States.
Is Northwest Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Northwest Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Northwest Technical College requirements.
Is Northwest Technical College a good college?
Northwest Technical College is a good school that engages, supports, and prepares students for rewarding careers through innovative programs and hands-on learning.
What is Northwest Technical College known for?
Northwest Technical College is known for being a regional leader in providing accessible and innovative education to meet the evolving needs of its diverse students, communities, and workforce.
Is Northwest Technical College a real college?
Yes, Northwest Technical College is a real college accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
The followings are popular programs at the Northwest Technical College
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Child care provider/assistant
- Sales| distribution| and marketing operations
- Child development
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Business administration and management
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician