Rockland Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Rockland Community College is the only public higher education institution in Rockland County. It has served as an educational resource for Rockland since 1959, offering small classes, personal attention and caring faculty. In addition to the main campus in Suffern, the College operates a Center in Haverstraw, the Herbert Kurz Automotive Technology Center in Orangeburg and the Hospitality & Culinary Arts Center in Nyack.
Is Rockland Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Rockland Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Rockland Community College’s requirements.
Is Rockland Community College a good school?
Yes, Rockland Community College is a good school that provides purpose-driven educational opportunities and guidance in a diverse, affordable, and accessible environment, empowering individuals to positively transform themselves and their communities.
What is Rockland Community College known for?
The Rockland Community College is known for operating under the program of the State University of New York, RCC offers an outstanding education at a fraction of the price charged by private colleges.
The followings are popular programs at the Rockland Community College
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Business administration and management
- Liberal arts and sciences| general studies and humanities
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Information science/studies
- Engineering science
- Visual and performing arts
- Tourism promotion operations
- Graphic design
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Marketing/marketing management
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Art/art studies
- Photographic and film/video technology/technician and assistant
- Homeland security
- Computer support specialist
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Fire systems technology
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- International business/trade/commerce