Salina Area Technical College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Salina Area Technical College is a public, 2-year institution located in Kansas. Salina Tech offers career and technical-oriented programs in nearly 20 fields of study, awarding certificates, diplomas, and degrees up to an associate’s level.
Is Salina Area Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Salina Area Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Salina Area Technical College’s requirements.
Is Salina Area Technical College a good school?
Yes, Salina Area Technical College is a good school that provides a diverse community of learners with the technical and general education skills necessary for employment, personal growth and lifelong learning.
What is Salina Area Technical College known for?
Salina Area Technical College is known for providing students with access to Learning Resources including career guidance, tutoring, employer networking, and internship information.
What is Salina Area Technical College accredited?
Yes, Salina Area Technical College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Salina Area Technical College:
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Medication aide
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Welding technology/welder
- Truck and bus driver/commercial vehicle operator and instructor
- Emergency care attendant (emt ambulance)
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Medium/heavy vehicle and truck technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Graphic design