Southwest Wisconsin Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Southwest Wisconsin Technical College is a 2-year community college and trade school serving a nine-county area. Southwest Tech is home to over 70 academic programs granting degrees and certificates and its Farm Operations & Management program features six concentrations in subjects such as Dairy Technician and Crop Operations.
Is Southwest Wisconsin Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Southwest Wisconsin Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Southwest Wisconsin Technical College requirements.
Is Southwest Wisconsin Technical College a good school?
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College is a good school that promotes learning through funding and activities that enables southwest tech to provide opportunities for success
What is Southwest Wisconsin Technical College known for?
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College is known for providing hands-on training for in-demand careers as well as continuing education classes and services to business & industry.
The followings are popular programs at the Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Welding technology/welder
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Agricultural mechanics and equipment/machine technology
- Criminal justice/police science
- Computer support specialist
- Driver and safety teacher education
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Dairy husbandry and production
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Building/property maintenance
- Child care provider/assistant
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Animal/livestock husbandry and production
- Crop production
- Nail technician/specialist and manicurist
- Security and loss prevention services
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- Logistics| materials| and supply chain management