St Cloud Technical & Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, St. Cloud Technical & Community College is located in the heart of Central Minnesota and is the college of choice for quality career, technical, and transferable education. Founded in 1948 as the second technical college in Minnesota, SCTCC is one of the fastest-growing colleges in the Minnesota State system. The school offers more than 90-degree options.
Is St Cloud Technical & Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at St Cloud Technical & Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the St Cloud Technical & Community College requirements.
Is St Cloud Technical & Community College a good school?
St Cloud Technical & Community College is a good school that prepares students for lifelong learning by providing career, technical and transferable education.
What is St Cloud Technical & Community College known for?
St Cloud Technical & Community College is known for being among the fastest growing colleges in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system.
The followings are popular programs at the St Cloud Technical & Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Teacher assistant/aide
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Marketing/marketing management
- Architectural drafting and architectural cad/cadd
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Computer programming/programmer
- Automation engineer technology/technician
- Water quality and wastewater treatment management and recycling technology/technician
- Diagnostic medical sonography/sonographer and ultrasound technician
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Biomedical technology/technician
- Instrumentation technology/technician
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- Biology/biological sciences
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Cardiovascular technology/technologist
- Banking and financial support services
- Sales| distribution| and marketing operations
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Medium/heavy vehicle and truck technology/technician
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Human development| family studies| and related services
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Medical office computer specialist/assistant
- Surgical technology/technologist