St. Lawrence University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, St. Lawrence University is a vibrant, collaborative community of learners who value thought and action. Students tap their full potential as they embrace the natural environment, engage with global challenges, and experience the relevance and adventure of a liberal arts education in a complex and changing world.
Is St. Lawrence University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at St. Lawrence University is 47%. For every 100 applicants, 47 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is St. Lawrence University a good school?
St. Lawrence University is a good school that provides an inspiring and demanding undergraduate education in the liberal arts to students selected for their seriousness of purpose and intellectual promise.
What is St. Lawrence University known for?
St. Lawrence University is known for its programs in business and entrepreneurship, agriculture and sustainability, hospitality and restaurant management, criminal justice, equine science and rehabilitation, and automotive.
Is St. Lawrence University a party school?
Yes, St. Lawrence University is a party school.
What major is St. Lawrence University known for?
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Political science and government
- English language and literature
- Biology/biological sciences
- Social sciences
- International/global studies
- Environmental studies
- Conservation biology
- Computer and information sciences
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Art/art studies
- Geology/earth science
- French language and literature
- Spanish language and literature
- Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics
- General studies
- Religion/religious studies
- Humanities/humanistic studies