Last updated on August 15, 2020 by The Counselor
Gastric and Peptic Stomach Ulcer sickness is synonymous with student life. A stomach ulcer simply refers to as an internal injury. This can easily be caused by the swallowing of a sharp object or by worms when they start eating the intestine for lack of food. Gastric or Peptic Stomach Ulcer makes a student life unbearable because it restricts eating certain types of foods like pepper, guava, hot drinks etc and the pain when triggered is unbearable.
Common stomach ulcers are
- Gastric Ulcer – Burning sensation in the neck region, back region or chest (heartburn), regurgitating
- Peptic Ulcer – Severe pain in the abdomen or affect part
A stomach ulcer can be easily be cured completely with natural means. All you must do is
- Get 8 pieces of unripe plantains (natural iron that is capable of curing internal injuries)
- Remove the coverage and slice or pound the plantains
- Put the pounded plantains inside a gallon that contains 4 litres of water
- Allow step 3 to ferment for 3 days only
- After 3 days, shake very well and take 1 full cup at night after a meal for a period of 1 month.
Ulsakit is an orthodox medicine confirmed to cured Gastric or Peptic Stomach Ulcer permanently… Try it out!!!Follow Fatherprada on Facebook for Guides