Last Updated on
Due to daily activities of students, headache or migraine may occur as a result of dehydration, fatigue, sleep deprivation, stress, distress, the effects of medications, the effects of recreational drugs, viral infections, loud noises, common colds, head injury, rapid ingestion of a very cold food or beverage, and dental or sinus issues.
How to cure Headache and Migraine from home
- Get and brake 3 pieces of coconuts
- Pour out the liquid from the coconuts in a cup
- Add one tablespoonful of salt and stir very well
- Drink all at once.
- After some few minutes, you will find sweet relieve
- You can get your head wet with plenty of water
- Dry your head with a towel
- Get fresh sugarcane leaf and squeeze to get juice
- Rub the juice on your forehead.
- Relax for a while. The headache will stop.
- Get and grind 5 wonderful kola
- Rub on your forehead.
- The headache will go away.
Like Fatherprada on Facebook
- 35 Ultimate Home Remedies for Various Alignments
- herbal treatment for typhoid in Nigeria
- A Cure for Cancer Patient: Home Remedies
- Quick home remedies for diarrhea
- Home remedy for hot water burn (scalds)
- 2 Quick Home Remedies on How to cure Whitlow
- How to cure PE with Samsu Oil and Herbs
- How students can cure asthma cough naturally
- Student Home Remedy for Gastric and Peptic Stomach Ulcer
- How to Eliminate Mouth Odour Without Drugs