How To Say No Gifts On Invitation
Who doesn’t like getting gifts? Whether at weddings or birthday parties, gifts are a cultural expectation the same way gifts and kids are twins. The exchange of gifts is primarily is an exchange of love. However, there comes a time when we don’t want gifts from invitees or make gift optional. I have seen invitees holding back because they don’t have anything to give the celebrant.
If you are here seeking a polite way to say a Gift is optional either for a birthday or wedding please pick from any of the options below.
- Your present is worth a thousand gifts
- Do you know “gift is optional”? Oh! now you know.
- Having received this invitation card, means you are aware that a gift is optional.
- Hurray! There is no wedding registry.
- Gift or No Gift, Come.
- No Gifts (honour the request)
- Coming with an empty hand? Please come. Let’s celebrate!
- Instead of gifts, donate here
- When you see someone in our midst with a gift, don’t feel bad. Remember this *Gift is Optional*
- Don’t hold back. We want you, not your gift.
Best Place to Place “No Gift” on an Invitation card