Last Updated on
How to contact Facebook about a problem
Facebook only has 4.6k employees and 1.3 billion monthly active users. Meaning, for every one person that works at Facebook, there are approximately 282,000 people competing with you for Facebook customer care attention.
There are over 27,000 search queries from the US alone on “how do I contact Facebook customer service”. When I went through Google search queries, I discovered that there are more than 30 different queries pointing to how to contact Facebook support about a problem. This simply means a lot of Facebook users encounter problems on a daily basis. I’m not surprised because Facebook daily user statistics is so great; an average of 11 million users per 18 minutes.
- Every day, user’s accounts are been hacked,
- Banned from Facebook marketplace,
- Ads flagged for unusual activities,
- Unable to boost ads
- Unable to login,
- Technical issues with Facebook.
While some of these problems could be resolved from Facebook help page, others may require you to contact Facebook customer service. Unlike Facebook Calibra with 24/7 Live support, Facebook itself does not have a 24/7 customer service, neither does Facebook live chat.
This has caused a lot of inconvenience to Facebook users and has given scammers a free hand. If you see any Facebook toll free contact number on the internet aside 650-543-4800, it is fake. Facebook does not have a contact number for regular Facebook users.
If you should search for how to contact Facebook directly on Google, you will see a result showing 650-543-4800 as Facebook’s best toll-free number or Facebook call centre number. But the truth is, no Facebook real customer service agent would pick the phone. Whenever you call that number, you will get an automated response from IVR or robotic phone menu system which of course is opened 24/7.
But why does Facebook not have live support?
Because it will be impossible to cater to all its users. Facebook is a nation of its own. Billions of people use Facebook for personal use as well as professional use. With Facebook, you can connect with friends, family, and colleagues. Moreover, Facebook sits at the front row when it comes to promoting business and meeting new clients.
Let me show you the statistics of Facebook… This will give you a hint of why Facebook do not have direct customer care contact or active support number.
- 31% of US senior citizens are on Facebook
- 66% of all millennial (15 – 34 year old) use Facebook
- 79% of all users are accessing Facebook from their mobile.
- Every 15 minutes there are over 49 million posts. To be precise 49,433,000 or 3 million posts per minute
- Every minute there are 150,000 messages sent
- Every second there are 20,000 people on Facebook. This means in just 18 minutes there are 11 million users on Facebook
- Facebook earns $2.5 billion a quarter from mobile advertising
- Facebook generated $12.47 billion in sales in 2014 (a rise of 58% year on year)
- Facebook generates $1.4 million in revenue every hour
- Facebook is adding 7,246 people every 15 minutes or 8 per second
- In November of 2014, the number of video uploads to Facebook exceeded YouTube video uploads according to Social Bakers
- Nearly 73% of Facebook’s ad revenue comes from mobile advertising
- On average there are 486,183 users a minute accessing Facebook from their mobile
- Over 10,000,000 users encounter a problem with Facebook
- People share 1.3 million pieces of content on Facebook every minute of every day
- People spend 927 million hours a month playing Facebook games
- Photo uploads are 350 million per day
- There are 1 billion mobile app links enabled on Facebook.
- There are 100,000 friend requests every 10 minutes
- There are 500,000 Facebook “likes” every minute
- There are 745 million daily mobile users
- Users spend 21 minutes per day on average on Facebook
Do you know that in the Facebook ecosystem there are apps? From messaging apps including WhatsApp and Messenger to visual apps like Instagram and even Occulus. Their numbers are also large by any measure.
- Instagram with 300 million+ users
- WhatsApp with 700 million
- Facebook messenger has 600 million users
Facebook has a complicated algorithm sensitive to user’s activities and often inconsistent with their enforcement. Imagine Facebook responding to 10,000,000 queries per day. So in other to avoid the cumbersome queue of queries, Facebook has developed a robust automated help to problems. It was designed to solve 70% of problems users may want to contact Facebook for. For example
- Unable to login
- Unable to reset password
- Account is hacked
- Restore Facebook deleted Account
Can Gethuman.com help me with my Facebook problems?
Gethuman can only help if it’s something that can be resolved by going through Facebook comprehensive help guide. In short, it is stated clearly that Gethuman and Facebook are not related. They also render assistant to Amazon users, Verizon and the likes. If they can’t resolve your problem with their free suggestions, they will connect you to an expert for a reasonable price. Approximately 25$ – 40 per issue. Of course, there is no guarantee that your issue will be resolved.
Now let me show you how to contact Facebook about a problem. Remember I said earlier that you cannot contact Facebook support team directly, either does Facebook support chat. I remember telling you also that the support number or Facebook call centre number is answered by IVR not human. Literally speaking, there are 3 way to contact Facebook; if their “Help Centre” couldn’t solve your problems. Before you click any button, please read till the end.
For those whose Facebook Account got banned. Click the button below.
Facebook account could be banned for various reasons and most often, their Help Center isn’t enough and the need to contact Facebook directly becomes a neccessity. You can use the button below to report banned Facebook account.
For those whose Facebook Account or business page got hacked, you can contact Facebook through the button below.
Every day, thousands of Facebook users complain of their account been control by another unauthorized person. This simply means the account has been hacked. Once you start noticing strange post and usual profile updates, your account may have been hacked. Most often anyone whose account is hacked will no longer have access to their Facebook account. To claim back your account, click the button below.
For those with Facebook business page related problems. Click the button below.
Facebook take much interest in problem related business page, therefore may response faster than a regular login issue. Most Facebook business page problems are centered around “flagged for usual activities ” This will limit page admin from boosting ads or other administrative activities. Click on the button below and choose the proper option that match your current issue
If the button does not work follow the image description
To contact Facebook regarding a business you purchased something from on Facebook, you can click on the button and fill out the form.
Smart phone users should use the button below to report a business related problem
For those who cannot log in into their Facebook account, or any issue relating to account login click the button below.
For those having issues with technical know-how and in need of support, click the button.
Facebook will never respond to problem relating to technical know-how. If you’re new to facebook or you are not familiar with some Facebook menu, you can use the button. Clicking this button will direct you to Facebook community page where you will get 24/7 help on issues related to technical know-how.
How will I know if Facebook received my query and how will I get a reply from them.
It is very easy to get notification when Facebook give reply to your query. You can click on the button below. From here also, you can see if Facebook received you query successfully.
Please take note! From the statistics above it is glaring that Facebook has a lot of active users, but doesn’t have a lot of employees, so be patient for a response. If you try to flood them with queries, you get on their nerves. At best, you have no effect on them. Facebook has something like 250,000 active users for every employee. Even if every one of them did customer service – they don’t – and even if one in ten of those people had a business page issue to take care of, that’s still a massive amount of work for every one of them. It’s no wonder they’d ignore you.
The process of solving your issue is simple, but it’s hard; it involves patience, which unfortunately tends to translate directly into lost revenue especially for businesses oriented Facebook users
- Take the time to read the errors and everything they send you very carefully, so you know as much as possible about what went wrong.
- Strive if possible to fix any issues that are causing the flag.
- Fill out any required forms or tickets and provide all relevant information, with exact details and as much precision as possible.
- Track everything you have received and sent, so you have a paper trail.
- Be patient and let Facebook get to the ticket as soon as they can.
- Check your emails from Facebook to see if you have any warnings or issues you may have overlooked.
- Check Facebook inbox support regularly.
It will take a while, and that’s why you need to be as precise and thorough as possible when you report a problem. When working with Facebook it is best to stick to one medium and play by their rules.
Tips for those whose account was hacked.
Facebook always notify users anytime the email associated with your Facebook account is changed by sending you an email update message on your previous email account with a special link. If you did not initiate the changes, you can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.
Tips for those who can’t log in into their Facebook account but have trusted contact enabled.
To get access to Facebook account through Trusted Contacts:
- Go to facebook.com on a computer, then click Forgot account? on the login page.
- If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and click Search.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
- Enter a new email or phone that you know you can access and click Continue.
- Click Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
- You’ll see a set of instructions that includes a special link. The link contains a recovery code that only your Trusted Contacts can access.
To get the recovery code from your Trusted Contacts:
- Send your friend the link and ask them to open it.
- Their link will have a login code. Ask them to give the login code to you.
- Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- 4 Stanbic IBTC USSD code, Quick facts and how to use it
- 9 top free business directory listing in Nigeria
- 6 Facts about Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency and Calibra Wallet
- 5 Best Online Payment Gateways in Nigeria
- Top Bad credit loan lenders with guaranteed approval.
- 7 best websites to get Instant loan without collateral in Nigeria
- Top 8 Nigeria banks to get loan without collateral
- How to Make Money Online 5k Daily with NNU
- How to make good money writing articles
- Tsinghua University Scholarship for International Student