Last updated on June 14, 2020 by The Counselor
This page list courses offered by Kenyatta University into the School of Economics and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Kenyatta University, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
- Diploma in Chinese language and culture
- Candidates must have a minimum grade of C at KCSE examinations or its equivalent with at least C- in English or Kiswahili or KACE with at least a subsidiary pass or mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE with a certificate in Chinese language and culture awarded at Kenyatta university or level II Chinese language proficiency test awarded by Kenyatta University or any other recognized institution. In addition to the above requirements, applicants should have either a credit pass in certificate in Chinese language and culture. Or a credit pass in Chinese Language Proficiency test, (HSK) level II or youth Chinese Test (YCT) level III
- Proficiency in Chinese Language and Culture
- Be holders of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) – D+ or equivalent or Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) with two (2) years work experience.
- Certificate in Chinese language and culture
- Mean grade C- (minus) at KCSE or equivalent OR proficiency in Chinese Language and Culture certificate.
- Beginners in Chinese language and Culture.
- Bonafide Kenyatta university students taking other programmes
- Proficiency in Chinese Language and culture for Kenyatta University members of staff.
- At least form four, diploma or degree certificate.