This page list courses offered by Kenyatta University into the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Kenyatta University, we have some student guide articles that may be of benefit to you.
Admission requirements to study Hospitality Management in Kenyatta University
- Applicants must have a mean grade of C (Plain) at KCSE or equivalent. In addition, applicants must have obtained grade C- (Minus) in two subjects chosen from the following categories:
Alternative A : English/Kiswahili, Chemistry, Biology
Alternative B: English/Kiswahili, Biological Sciences/Physical Sciences/Mathematics, Home Science OR
- Mean grade C- (minus) at KCSE with a certificate in a field related to Hospitality from a recognized institution and two (2) years relevant work experience.
Admission requirements to study Tourism Management in Kenyatta University
- Applicants must have a Mean Grade of C (Plain) at KCSE or equivalent. Candidates must have done any two the following subjects at KCSE and passed with a minimum grade of C in each: Biology/Biological Sciences, Geography/History, Business Education/Computers, English/Foreign Language OR
- Mean grade C-(minus) at KCSE) with a Certificate in a field related to tourism from a recognized Institution and two (2) years of relevant experience..
Admission requirements: Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Tourism Management) in Kenyatta University
- Applicants must have a mean grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE or equivalent with at least C+ (Plus) or equivalent in any three (3) of the following subjects: English/Kiswahili/Foreign Languages; Biology/Biological Sciences; Chemistry/Physical Sciences/Physics/Mathematics;Home.Science;Geography/History;BusinessStudies/Commerce/Economics/Agriculture OR
- Mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE or equivalent with a Diploma with a credit pass in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution. OR
- Mean grade of C- at KCSE and progressed from certificate to Diploma at Kenyatta University or any other recognized/accredited Institutions