Last updated on October 12, 2020 by The Counselor
Fractl is seeking remote writers to join our growing pool of freelancers–specifically to help us create even more content within the business and start-up verticals. Ideally, you will be able to produce a minimum of three to five pieces of content (typically 1,300–2,000 words) per week with the possibility to take on more work.
Fractlites are self-starters and innovators who are constantly seeking to top their biggest wins. High value is placed on employee growth, with ample opportunities for hands-on learning and mentorship. They seem to have a knack for nurturing talent – many team members who started as interns are now leading departments.
Expectations include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to research and clearly explain a variety of topics related to business (e.g. remote work, how to start a business, product development, etc.)
- Strong proofreading skills and in-depth knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and common sense
- Ability to adhere to brand/style guidelines and be receptive to client/editorial feedback
- Experience in best practices when it comes to writing content that is optimized for search engines (i.e. applying keyword research within content, meta descriptions, etc.)
- Submitting completed work on time within a requested channel/format
- Maintaining originality in your work
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team while also working independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while hitting tight deadlines
- Staying on top of policies and procedures
- Prior writing experience, preferably as a freelancer
- Provide samples of previous work (anything related to business is ideal)
- Familiarity working within the Google Suite
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work
Our goal is to work with you to help scale our efforts when it comes to creating thoughtful and engaging content for our clients. Success is largely dependent on the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines while also being quick to understand client motivations behind the content you create.